Tuesday, August 12, 2008

TAGGED!

Gina tags me all the time...I rarely complete them...chalk it up to laziness! But anyway...Here Goes Gina Bean!



I am...assertive, fun, happy, moody, slightly neurotic and a little scared of the future!
I think...like a girl...and there is no explanation for that one!
I know...everything will work out for the best in the end...it's just getting to the end that is the hard part!
I want...to find true happiness...I think that I am on my way
I wish...for everyone that I know to have the same number of blessings that I do!
I hate...breakdowns...people who say one thing and do another...and a dirty house (My roommates can attest to that!)
I miss...my family who I don't see near enough...and all my friends that have come and gone!
I fear...losing faith...
I feel...better than yesterday (the mood swings!) I also feel like I can handle whatever comes my way...
I hear...what I want to...sometimes this causes problems!!!
I smell...like mango and mandarin oranges...bath and body comes up with some interesting flavors, but they sure smell good!
I search...for the one thing that continues to elude me...(you can take a guess on that one!)
I wonder...what the next year holds for me...I tend to feel this way as the school year approaches, this is my true New Years!
I regret... very little...time lost with friends and family when I should have been the one to put aside the differences!
I love...My life...my family, friends, job, house, branch (although, I am still getting to know people), and the stars at night, mint chocolate chip ice cream, feeling fit and healthy (that one I have slacked on! time to get back to work!)
I care...lots of things...but mostly about making those people in my life happy!
I always...eat breakfast...it's the most important meal of the day!
I am not...high maintenance...but I do like to look nice!
I believe...that the promises that have been made to me will someday come true!
I dance...when I am in the mood, not the greatest dancer, but I can follow a beat!
I sing...loud, especially in the car when no one else is there! People probably what's wrong with me!
I don't always...have good self-control...it's something I am working on!
I write...in my journal sometimes...and lesson plans...sometimes emails too!
I win...when I accomplish a goal or ambition that I have been working toward!
I lose...when I give up too easily!
I never...want to feel like I have hurt someone else...unfortunately that isn't always possible...
I listen...to the advice that my mom gives me...It took way to long to figure out that she was right a lot of the time!
I'm scared of...not living up to other's expectations of me...
I read...all the time, as much as I can...It's almost like an addiction for me!
I am happy about...my life in general.

6 comments:

Willie said...

Nice post, Brooke! I always find it so interesting to see what people say about themselves. =)

the ginabean said...

I'm super glad you did this one! -Now I'll just have to go back and find the one (or two...) where I REALLY tagged you! :)

The Zick's said...

Hey Brooke- It was good to hear from you!! It looks like you have been pretty busy this summer. I don't know if you saw but I have Heather's blog on my site if you want to check it out. She is a like SUPER BLOGGER!!! Hope everyone is doing good with the fam. Say Hi to everyone for me.
Deidre

the ginabean said...

UPDATE ALREADY! I know you're busy with basketball and stuff, but DANG, 3 months have gone by! I'm dying to see what you've been up to!

;)

Joanna Barrett said...

Hey Brook!!! So Steph told me you had a blog, she said she would give me the address, but still hasn't, not to surprising, right :) Anyway, I found you tonight as I got stuck in the world of blogs when I was supposed to be writing a lesson plan--needless to say, I get more done when there isn't any internet connection. Well anyway, I'll be stocking you!!!

the ginabean said...

UPDATE! it hurts my heart that you have forsaken your bloggy blog!