Monday, April 21, 2008

Woo Hoo!

Alas I don't have any pictures of my latest adventure...but I can astound you with my narrative...
I was privileged to go to Island Park on Saturday ( Yes, there is still about four feet of snow there!) and go Snowmobiling! It was a ton o' fun! I think that it has probably been about five or so years since I enjoyed flying over the frozen ground! I thought everything was great until I saw someone flying through the air attached to a parachute...was it a skydiver? NO! It was someone attached to a parachute being pulled behind two snowmachines!!! I had to try it...It lived up to my expectations. After being drug through the snow for about thirty feet, I lifted up high into the air...The view was spectacular...and yes, I would do it again in heart beat!

3 comments:

Michael and Julie said...

yay brooke! you'll def have to come hang out. my what a big deal - a house? i'm soo proud! :) love your face!

the ginabean said...

I would have LOVED to see you dragged on the ground for a few seconds...I mean...sounds like a blast!

PS You have been tagged. Per-LEEZ do it!

The Wynn Family said...

Fun! How do you find all this cool stuff to do? In Idaho non the less... Just kidding. But seriously where was all the adventure when we were growing up!